Ive tried all the different ideas discussed. Making the O in 'enough' pink so it looks like a strawberry bonbon. Altering the swirly things so they look like weighing scales, in different colours. And I've altered the swirly thing so there's the pink loops.
Below is what I've done...



Too be honest, I'm sill happy with my original identity. I'm not happy with these alterations I've made, I'm not sure if it's the way I've constructed them, but to me they just don't look right.
The only one I might consider using, is the one right at the bottom. Similar to my original idea, but adding the shade of pink into the circle loops. They pink needs toning down a bit, as at the moment, that's the main focus of the identity.
Which one? (below)
These are the two I'm most happy with. It's not just deciding which one to go with...


No comments:
Post a Comment