

I've now got the stage with the Salvedge brief where it's out of my hands now.
I've done all that was intended during this collaboration with Kyle.
We both created our own designs for the identity to take forward to Steve, where he ended up choosing one of my designs.
Then we went away again and put together our own stationery designs using the chosen identity design. Creating a business card, letterhead and compliment slip. Showed Steve a selection of both our ideas, and he chose one of Kyle's stationery ranges.
So Kyle then put it together ready to go to print, along with a folder. And it's now in Steve's hands and he's organising the printing of it, as it's with one of his friends, Duncan Beal. But who know's when and if we'll receive the finished product. I just it's in time for submission!

No comments:
Post a Comment