For example, I went into the presentation with the intentions of producing a guide book for designers on how to become a sustainable designer.
These are the main slides from my presentation, so you get an idea of what it was I was talking about.









Once I'd finished speaking, there was time for questions and answers and general feedback of the work.
The content I''d decided on was fine, but the discussion was more about the form it will be take. As I had the intention of producing a small book, published by lulu.com or blurb.com, but I mentioned that I had considered printing onto recycled paper and putting a book together that way. But in the end, it came down to...should I not be producing a website. What with being sustainable and trying to avoid printing altogether. But I'm not very confident with putting a website together, so wasn't too keen on the idea at first.
But since reflecting on what was said, I've decided I'm going to have a go at putting a website together....using Indexhibit.
I've already about my domain name of www.sustainabilitywithindesign.co.uk so it's now just a matter of getting it all set up, get used to it and start adding my content.
So, fingers crossed this goes ok!

No comments:
Post a Comment