
^
Original identity idea for Sweet Enough.
So I've had another look at it. Doing some research into calligraphy and decorative type and stuff.
I didn't want to spend too much time on re-doing my whole identity for this project, as I'v only 2 weeks left to get everything else produced. I was happy with the identity, but I can see what people mean, it's just a boring single weighted line.
So I've added some weight into the lines above and below the text. The new and improved identity for Sweet Enough is shown below...

^
New and final identity idea for Sweet Enough.
So this is the one I'm going to take forward. I'm so much happier with it, but disappointed with myself for being happy with the original idea! Compared to this one, it's so bland, straight-forward and overall, boring!
So now I can progress with all the other things I need to do. I felt I had to take a step backwards after the crit yesterday, what with being suggested to re-consider my identity. It was just a minor glitch, but worth re-doing!

No comments:
Post a Comment