It took me ages to get going with it, I was really struggling, have had about 7 books out of the library to help give me some inspiration, and I'm only pleased with one outcome of the day. Shown below...

I want my confectioners/sweet shop to be quite up-market, if it could be in a location of my choice, I would have it either in the Thornton's Arcade in Leeds City Centre or down the Shambles in York.
I my first set of identity ideas were quite playful, bold typefaces and illustration involved, but they looked awful! (I would show them, but I'm too ashamed!)
But I think the road I've been going down, like with the ones shown above, is much more appropriate.
I still think there is plenty of room to improve it, and try out new ideas, but I'm thinking I'm finally heading down the right road now with this identity design!

No comments:
Post a Comment