Friday, 8 May 2009

Hotel Chocolat

As I'm making good progress with the development of the identity of the confectioners 'Sweet Enough', I've started having a look at what's already out there. What other people are doing.
I've been looking at the Hotel Chocolat site, to have a gander at what they're doing with the packaging of the chocolates, the range, and any other bits that might help spark up an idea for mine.


^ Simple straight forward logo works well. Is sophisticated and classy.


^ Shop front.


^ The interior






^ Exmaples of some of the packaging from Hotel Chocolat. there was plenty more on the website, but these are the ones I like the most.
Again, same with the whole identity and branding of HOtel Chocolat, it's very sophisticated, all dark colours that work extremely well in all cases.
It's all lovely. I want some chocolate now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment