It's taken a while for me to get my head around doing it, as every time I got close to completing or, or thought I was close to completing it something didn't work quite as I intended it to work.
Especially the COOKI identity on the front of the case, which has ended up being a clear sticker.
I'm happy with the final resolution, especially since discovering a method of printing onto a CD! Up until this morning I was intending to keep the CD within the case white, but as the sticker on the front isn't as clear and bold as I would like, I thought the CD needed to become a bit more of a feature!
I can finally put this brief away now, I just need to organize and file it in some sort of an order, and figure out a way of presenting it for submission.
Overall, I've really enjoyed this brief. It's been fun and there were no boundaries, it was really open. And it's even more of a success because Chris (the guy who asked for the identity designing) has chosen this one, is using it on existing promotional material and web presence and he is now putting together a demo CD which he is requiring a CD design for....

No comments:
Post a Comment