Monday, 11 May 2009

More Confection Progress

Today I've got on with some more of the confection brief, as on Friday I got the business card, letterhead and business card almost done.
I feel like I'm progressing quite well with this brief, I would like to get it almost complete by the final crit next wednesday. So I can then just make a few changes and get it off to print in good time before it gets hectic down in the digital print room.
I managed to get into print today, and print off one of my letterhead ideas. But not as a final resolution, I just wanted to see how the purple of identity and other features came out on the grey paper stock I've bought. And luckily it was a success! Perfect infact. So that's a weight off my mind, I don't have to go back and amend all the ideas I've put together.

Anyways, back to the work I've got done today.


^
This is just one quick idea for the receipt design for Sweet Enough. Really straight forward design. But the one on the right is the card/holder that you sometimes get receipts in from posh shops. I'm not really sure if it's relevant. It's a bit too fancy for a sweet shop, and it doesn't really work with the whole subject of my FMP, sustainability. As it's unnecessary packaging! But we'll see.






^
I've put together quite a few ideas for the bag design. Most of them are working well, I like the way they're coming along. The only aspect I don't particularly like about the bag will be the production of it. Printing it and them constructing it, as that's not one of my stronger points to design!
It'll have to be done through a combination of speaking to James downstairs and nagging Toni!


^
Here are just a few ideas I've done for the labels of the sweet jars. I'm struggling to do this, I've done a few more to these, but they're rubbish!
I still need to spend a bit more time on this though, so watch this space!




^
And finally, the latest thing I've got round to doing today is possible website layouts. I'm not intending to get a website for my imaginary shop up and running, I just want to show what the layout might look like, and possibly the navigation of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment