I've been a bit confused since the meeting as to what it is he's expecting or wanting, so I've just decided to go for it and get some ideas down.
I'm quite pleased with the outcome, using one typeface. I started working with another, and I've got some more to have a go with too. Still a long way to go, but I've started it at least...
I should explain a bit. Salvedge is a sustainable design and energy consultancy, run by Steve Edge. Kyle and I are both working on this brief together, but since the meeting we said we'd go our separate ways and get our own individual ideas down and see where it'll go from there.
So I'm not sure if the leaves and trees are very appropriate for the type of work that he does, but we'll see...it gets the 'sustainable' message across though....






No comments:
Post a Comment