Thursday, 19 March 2009

At last...

At last I've constructed the proposal for a website!
And it's only taken a matter of hours. I already had initial ideas for websites and already had a good idea of the construction of a website and how it wanted it to 'flow', but I've been putting it off for so long I could have just done it in a day, and if I had of done that then this brief would have been over and done with days ago!
Bit annoyed with myself that I hadn't done this before the crit, because I've chosen a website layout that no one picked as the one I should go with. Also, if I had of just gone with this then this would have been something I would value the feedback from more. Although I've done this, I'm still not happy that it's done. It just seems a bit...bland :s
But then, how interesting does a website about a hair dryer need to be?!
So I'm going to leave it as it is and now construct some promo material for it, ready for the tutorial next week with Joe, or if can't wait that long I'll grab some people in the studio and get there views, before I start the promo stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment