I've focused on the the purpose of the poster, and not just a poster with the components of a hair dryer neatly displayed on it, without any actual meaning.
I've decided to not just do one poster, but to do a series. All promoting the website that I'm still composing.
The layout still isn't totally complete, but it's definitely getting there. Having played around with a few layouts, it's helped me realise what direction I want to take this in.
Each poster will have a different message, an interesting fact or something you might not know or ever consider to do with a hair dryer. Something to encourage people to find out more, be intrigued to find out what they can do to make a hair dryer live longer and the recycling process. That kind of stuff.
I've mainly be focusing on type and layout with this, which is the most suitable direction to take this in and links with my proposal in my Statement Of Intent (SOI).




No comments:
Post a Comment