Monday, 30 March 2009

Salvedge Bus. Card

Since last speaking to Steve Edge about the progress of the Salvedge logo, he has chosen the one he wants to go with. He ended up choosing one of my ideas, surprisingly, as Kyle's was much better and cleverer!
Anyways, we then went away and emailed a printer recommended by Steve, a guy who's going to do the printing for him for free.
It's nearly been a week since I emailed him, but there is still no response and this project can't really move ahead until we've heard back from him.
If I've not heard from him by Wednesday, I'll email him again, but I'm conscious of being too much of a nag...

To keep my mind ticking over with this brief I'm been working on some layouts for Steve's business card, shown below.
They wouldn't be printed on this blank white paper stock, as Steve has already requested a recycled paper stock, with a bit of texture. But you get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment