Since the last crit I've been a bit lost with the Stuff-O-Meter brief, not knowing which way to really take it. But it's got to the point now where this brief should have been resolved two weeks ago, so due to stressing, the creative juices haven't been flowing!
From the crit, the most useful outcome was for me to consider which direction I actually want to take this, whether it be a print or web/blog outcome.
After much consideration, I decided to create a blog, which I started and found it difficult to include all the information I wanted in the layout within the layout restrictions...it was all just a bit of a farse and confused me even more.
So, the plan now is to design a website. Not a full working one, but the layout, the content, the pages etc. Bit out of my comfort zone, but then again it's not really....it's basically just going to be type and layout, an area of design I want to focus on more and get to grips with it more.
I now aim to have this as resolved as possible by the next crit, so need to get into gear....
fingers crossed!
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment