Friday, 3 April 2009

Salvedge Stationary

The next step for the Salvedge work was for Kyle and I to put together a couple of ideas each for the Salvedge stationary to be sent off as a PDF to Steve as soon as possible really, to get it out of the way. A letterhead, business card and compliment slip.
I had a go at doing about 7 different ranges, but these are the two that have been included on the PDF. Very basic and straight forward ideas. I can't help thinking I should have been a bit more experimental, especially with the symbol/logo.
Hopefully we should hear from Steve within the next week, so all that'll need doing then will be waiting until we hear what to do about the printing of it all. But the hardest part is over with and it can pretty much be put to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment