
I'm currently keeping my eyes peeled for some inspiration for the latest brief I've written. The create an identity, promotional material and anything else appropriate for a confectioners.
I can across the work of Multistorey from looking at 'Unpackaged', the grocery store in London that avoids all aspects of packaging for the products sold there. But anyways, design agency Multistorey helped them out, creating the brand identity originally, but then helping them out with the creative thinking within the shop.
So, from discovering them whilst researching Unpackaged, I had a look at there website. I have a new aim in life....I would love, more than anything, to work for Multistorey! All aspects of their work is amazing, from the type, to layout, to print quality, to paper construction, I love it all. It's all inspiration for all areas of the next brief I want to do and in the future.
Worth keeping an eye on.








No comments:
Post a Comment